Benefits of massage.
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
• Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
Aromatherapy Course For Home Use.
Six week guide to the use of aromatherapy for harmony and well being.
Topics coverned include:
- Beauty treatments & skin care,
- Blends for common ailments,
- Base oils and propertics.
- Blending of essential oils,
- Precautions of use,
- Different methods of using essential oils.
- Use aromatherapy & oils through history.
- Aromatherapy Massage.
Pre & Post Natal Massage
Is a gentle and relaxing massage designed for pregnant women. It works on an emotional and physical level. Pregnancy massage focuses on problem areas such as your lower back, neck and shoulders. It helps improve joint flexibility and increase blood and lymph circulation.
If you are having trouble sleeping, pregnancy massage may help restore your natural sleeping pattern.
is a delicate form of massage that stimulates the body’s lymphatic system, improving the metabolism, helping the body to eliminate waste and toxins and providing a boost to the immune system. Lymphatic drainage massage is especially useful for individuals who seem to suffer regularly from common illnesses like colds and flu. It is also recommended for people who lead sedentary lifestyles, or those who want to reduce puffiness or swelling. It has a positive effect on problem skin, cellulite and people with low energy.
Hot Stone Massage
The most common form of stone massage uses hot stones. They are used in combination with hot oils to massage the body gently and smoothly to bring about a deep state of relaxation. The heat from the stones penetrates the muscles, helping to ease tension, soothe inflammation, stimulate the circulatory system and assist the body in self-healing.
The stone massage that I offer also helps to harmonize the chakras and benefits all levels of healing by balancing the emotional, mental and physical energies
Sports massage is a specialty within the field of massage therapy that focuses specially on assisting in training, preventing injury and aiding the healing process when injuries occur. Both the occasional athlete and the serious athletic can encounter soreness and injury, making sports massage beneficial no matter how athletic a person is.
Is the modern name for the ancient knowledge of healing and improving health using fragrant natural ingredients. These natural ingredients called essential oils are found in herbs, plants. Flowers, and the bark and the roots of trees. Aromatherapy massage uses the relaxing and soothing effects of essential oils to help clients re-balance both physically and emotionally. Individual blends are prepared to suit each client.
Baby Massage (5 week course).
Parents massage their babies while being guided through a step by step massage routine Baby massage relieves colic, wind, constipation and aids bonding. Group & individual lessons available. Baby Massage is covered by Health insurance policies.
Indian Head Massage
Is based on the ancient ayurvedic healing system. It is a safe and simple treatment working with a firm and gentle rhythm to help ease blockages and relieve the build up of tension. The effect is not just physical, it also works on the emotional level, calming the spirit, promoting relaxation and relieving stress.
This is a gentle form of natural healing that involves treatment by massage to the reflex areas. On the feet. The reflex areas correspond to all the various parts of the body It produces a state of relaxation which encourages the body’s healing power.
Onsite seated massage is a massage which….
• Comes to your workplace or event.
• Takes place in an ergonomically designed portable massage chair that allows total relaxation.
• Is performed in your work attire, fully clothed and requires no oils.
• Usually last 10 to 20 minutes. The same length of time as a coffee/tea or cigarette break.
• Focuses on the upper body areas that often cause problems for people who sit at a desk or use a computer for long periods.
• Leaves people feeling relaxed, refreshed and revitalised, which has a direct influence on morale, productivity and stress related sick-days.
Contact us for more information
Swedish Massage 1hr € 60 — 1½ hr € 75
Hot Stone Massage 1 hour €60 — 1½ hr €75
Lymphatic Drainage massage €60
Indian Head Massage €60
Sports Massage €60
Pregnancy Massage €60
Baby Massage (5-week course) €130
*On site massage price available on request.